Nova Zoom 24 Rollator
The Nova Zoom 24 Rollator is ideal for users 5’5″ – 6’2" in height. It features feather touch breaks and a padded seat with an under-seat pouch
- User Guide
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|User Height||5’5 – 6’2"|
The Nova Zoom 24 has a maximum handlebar height of 37 3/4″ but the seat is 24″ high so it should work for most users 5’5″ – 6’2″ in height.
The Zoom is Nova’s answer for an economical series of rollators. The Nova Zoom 24 Rollator is lightweight 4-wheeled Rollator with padded seat, locking hand brakes, and under-seat pouch.
The Zoom 24 includes large 8″ caster wheels, has a 300-lb weight capacity, yet weighs only 16.5-lbs.
Available in Red or Blue Frame.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Height Adjustment||33.5" – 37.75"|
|Seat Dimensions||13.5"w x 12.5"d|
|Overall Dimensions When Folded||39.25"-44"l x 24.5"w x 12.5"d|
|Overall Dimensions||24.5"w x 27.25"d|
|User Height||5'5" – 6'2"|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Frame
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Breaks
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.