Pride Backpacker® Plus Scooter & Electric Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
Get enhanced construction and a fresh new look with the Backpacker® Plus Interior Lift.
Backpacker® Interior Lifts are specifically engineered for scooter and power chair transportation, while providing concealment and weather protection for your mobility product.
The low-profile, one-piece design, allows for easy loading and unloading of your mobility product –simply drive on and off the all-steel constructed platform.
Features include a durable 12-volt motor with easy-to-use two button hand control for simple and reliable operation.
Most applications do not require drilling or vehicle modification and include a quick install kit of ease of installation.
- The quality construction and design you expect from Pride® Mobility Products
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Easy-to-use 2-button hand control
- Can lift a variety of Pride® Scooters and Power Chairs
- Adjustable wheel chocks on platform surface
Simply drive on to load
Easy-to-Use Hand Control
Hand control offers simple operation
This power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery
Easily secure mobility product with built-in securement strap
Backpacker Plus Interior Lift
|Base Weight1||155 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||27"|
|Overall Platform Length||44" (43" usable surface)|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||26"|
|Motor||Sealed 12 volt DC|
|Options||Battery pack w/charger|
|Vehicle Platform||Minivan, Cross-over,
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Requires vehicle modification
- 3-Year Limited Transferable Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.