Pride Commander 450 Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
The Commander 450 3-Axis Vehicle Lift is compatible with full-size vans and trucks and offers a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- Pride Commander 450 Brouchure.pdf
The Newly redesigned Commander 450 Exterior powered boom style lift is the perfect user-friendly lift option for pick-up trucks that provides fast loading and unloading of your mobility device. Standard with a 450 lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, it is available in 2 & 3 axis. This lift delivers maximum durability, with the ability to lift and lower your mobility device to the ground over the trucks tailgate and/or over the side back into the truck bed with ease.
- 3-axis design: Powered up/down, powered in/out, powered adjustable telescoping boom
- 2-axis design: Powered up/down and powered in/out
- Standard single seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit
- Coastal community powder coated
- Telescoping mounting brackets
- Complete weather-proof design
- Waterproof push-button hand control
- Compatible with power chairs and scooters
Waterproof easy-to-use push-button hand control
Easily lifts mobility product in and out of vehicle
450 lb. Weight Capacity
Lifts heavier scooters, power chairs and most rehab power chairs
Telescoping Mounting brackets
Integrated mounting base allows easy installation
|Base Weight1||109 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||70"|
|Motor||12 Volt DC|
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Truck, and SUV|
|Pride Compatible Products||All Pride Scooters except: Pursuit, Pursuit XL, and Raptor.
All Pride Power Chairs except Jazzy 1450.
Most Quantum Rehab Power Chairs (call for compatibility) and equivalent competitor products
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
- 3-Year Limited Transferable Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.