Pride Jazzy Passport Folding Travel Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Jazzy Passport Brochure.pdf
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Travel Type||Warranty|
|Weight 60.00 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Turning Radius 25.25"||Top Speed 3.60 mph||Drive Range 9.60 miles||Heaviest Piece 53 lbs.||Travel Type Folding||Warranty 5 Year Limited|
Simply fold and travel with the Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair folds in just a few steps and offers convenient storage and ample foot room. Travel in comfort with the Jazzy Passport.
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
This unit simply folds in just a few simple steps.
Under seat storage bag and back seat pocket provide convenient storage for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Keeps your drink close at hand.
Large foot platform provides extra comfort.
|Top Speed:||3.60 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||53 lbs.|
|Battery Charge Distance:||9.60 miles|
|Drive Type:||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Seat Options:||Stadium Seat|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19|
|Batteries:||Two 24V 18AH Batteries|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||12"|
|Base Weight:||60.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||7.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries:||53.00 lbs.|
|Handles Thresholds of 2" or More:||No|
- 5-year limited warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.