Pride Mobility Home Décor NM-158 3-Position Lift Chair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Furniture Protection Pad
- Hand Control
- Lifetime Limited
The NM-158 is a 3-position, full recline, chaise lounger.
|Positions||Weight Capacity||User Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Positions 3 Position||Weight Capacity 325 lbs.||User Height 5'2" - 5'10"||Seat Width 21"||Seat Depth 18"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Home Decor Collection of power lift recliners by Pride® combines luxurious comfort, elegant styling, and made-in-the-USA craftsmanship on most models to fit your tastes and lifestyle.
Home Décor Collection
- 3-position full recline ideal for napping and relaxing
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy-to-use hand control
- Removable back
- Energy-efficient transformer, features self-diagnostic electronics
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Premium furniture-grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
Non-Medical Disclaimer: Any products designated as Non-Medical (NM) are not medical devices and are not meant to assist, treat, diagnose, or alleviate any medical condition or disability.
NM-158 Key Features
Dual pockets easily accessible to store items
Easy-to-use 2-button hand control
3-position power lift recliner ideal for napping and relaxing
Standard button-back design for any traditional decor
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|User Height Range||5'2" - 5'10"|
|Seat to Floor||18"|
|Top of Back to Seat||25"|
|Back Style||Button Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seating Type||Sinuous Spring|
|Distance From Wall||18"|
|Overall Chair Width||33"|
|Chair Weight||102 lbs.|
- 1-year limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.