Pride Mobility VivaLift Perfecta Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Furniture Protection Pad
- Hand Control
- Lifetime Limited
The Perfecta Power Recliner offers infinite lay flat position with power headrest and lumbar.
|Positions||Weight Capacity||User Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Positions Infinite Position||Weight Capacity 375 lbs.||User Height 5'4" - 6'0"||Seat Width 22"||Seat Depth 20"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
When luxurious comfort meets breakthrough technology, it’s the perfect combination. The Perfecta line from VivaLift!™ Power Recliners features power lumbar, which offers personalized ergonomic support. Enjoy ultimate relaxation with infinite lay flat positioning and a full-width headrest that lifts your head, neck and shoulders. Get abundant power with industry first, lithium battery backup for peace of mind.
Elevate Your Lifestyle!
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- Fashion Forward Styles set these chairs apart from all others!
- USB remote
- Footrest extension
- Infinite lay flat
Power Lift and Recline
Lithium Battery Backup
Convenient USB Remote
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|User Height Range||5'4" - 6'0"|
|Seat to Floor||19"|
|Top of Back to Seat||25"|
|Back Style||Split Button Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Recline Positions||Infinite, Lay Flat Position|
|Distance From Wall||15"|
|Overall Chair Width||31"|
|Chair Weight||142 lbs.|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.