Pride Outlander LP Electric Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
The Outlander LP Exterior Lift is ideal for sedans and has a 350 lb. lifting capacity.
The Outlander LP Exterior Lift Series is comprised of low-profile lifts designed to take your 10” or 14” mid-wheel drive power chairs with you.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in-use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion.
This is a great exterior lift option for sedans, SUVs, mini-vans, full-size vans and pick-up trucks.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- Low-profile platform design is compatible with Class II or Class III/IV hitches
- Compatible with 10-inch and 14-inch mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Low-profile platform provides better visibility
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Standard license plate holder
- Manual override
- Shock-absorbing "cradle effect" protects power chairs from jarring vibrations
Simply drive on to load
Easily folded when not in use
Integrated License Plate Holder
Keeps license plate visible
Easy to use toggle for up and down use
Outlander LP Exterior Lift
|Base Weight1||76 lbs for 10" Wheels
75 lbs. for 14" Wheels
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||27"|
|Overall Platform Length||19"|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||20"|
|Motor||Sealed 12 volt DC|
|Hitch Class3||Class II, III & IV|
Battery pack w/charger
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Mini-van, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover|
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle. Call for details.
- 3-Year Limited Transferable Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.