Pride Outlander TM Mobility Scooter Vehicle Lift
The Outlander TM Exterior Lift is easy to use and engineered for travel mobility scooters.
The Outlander TM Exterior Lift was specifically designed with travel mobility scooters in mind for an easy-to-use power operated lift to take your travel mobility scooter with you.
The open platform reduces the overall weight of the lift system to increase compatibility with Class II hitches.
The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- 150 lbs. lifting capacity
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Lifts Go-Go® Travel Mobility Scooters and a variety of other manufacturers' travel mobility scooters
- Available for Class II, III, and IV hitches
- On/off switch and toggle switch for up/down
- Electrical housing offset to the driver's side for ease of access
- Manual override
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
Simply drive on to load
Easily folded when not in use
Integrated License Plate Holder
Keeps license plate visible
Easy to use toggle for up and down use
Outlander TM Exterior Lift
|Base Weight1||79 lbs|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||150 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||24"|
|Overall Platform Length||39"|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||21"|
|Motor||Fully sealed 12V DC|
|Hitch Class3||II, III, IV|
Battery pack w/charger
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle. Call for details.
- 3-Year Limited Transferable Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.