Pride Zeus 440 Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
The Zeus 440 is extremely adjustable and engineered to fit most vehicles.
- Pride Zeus 440 Brochure.pdf
- Extremely adjustable to fit most vehicles
- Vehicle tailored fitting kits
- Standard with Docking Device
- Two point keyhole bracket spreader bar
- Two point karabiner spreader bar
- Four point keyhole bracket spreader bar
- Four point karabiner spreader bar
- Easily removed when not in use and easily transferable from one vehicle to another
- Remote control powered by the vehicle battery
battery pack not available)
Compact Swivel Boom
Easy maneuvering of lifted mobility product in and out of vehicle
Corded Hand Control
The hand control is within reach, moving with you
Integrated Mounting Base
Integrated mounting base allows easy, compact installation
High Weight Capacity
Up to 440 lb. lifting trapeze capacity
|Base Weight1||29 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||440 lbs.|
|Overall Platform Length||16" - 24"|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||36" (Vehicle Dependent)|
|Motor||Sealed 12 Volt DC|
|Options||Brilliance Package: Brilliant Blue, Radiant Red|
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover|
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
- 3-Year Limited Transferable Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.