Q6 Edge Mid-Wheel Custom Power Wheelchair
- Q6 Edge Product Brochure
- Quantum Warranty
- Quantum Powerchairs Catalog
- Q6 Edge Order Form with Contoured Seating
- Q6 Edge Order Form with Synergy Seating
- Q6 Edge Order Form with TB2 Power Positioning
- Q6 Edge Order Form with TB3 Static Seating
- Q6 Edge Order Form with TB3 Power Positioning
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||5 mph - 6 mph|
|Drive Range||15.5 miles|
Best in class performance and Value. Get the Edge!
With features like standard 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6 drive design and ATX Suspension, the Q6 Edge Power Chair is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 Edge Power Wheelchair accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value.
Available in 10 Brilliant Colors
|Candy Apple Red||Viper Blue||Onyx Black|
|Sunburst Orange||True Blue||Emerald Green|
|Pearl Pink||Orion Yellow|
- Mid-Wheel 6 allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance 3 Power Positioning Systems
- Available with Q-Logic 2 Drive Control System, which offers Bluetooth® access to computer, tablet and phone functions
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Exceptional performance and value
- Standard 4-pole motors
- Low seat-to-floor heights
- Full rehab capability
- Comprehensive warranty
- High-speed motor package and LED full lighting package offered
For information about Seating, Accessories, Customization, Demos, and other options, please feel free to give us a call (Contact Us) to speak with one of our professionally trained staff members. Sherman Oaks Medical can also have an evaluation performed for you by one of our highly experienced Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) who can help make sure you get the exact piece of medical equipment you need.
|Drive Wheels||14" Solid
Optional: 14" Pneumatic
|Caster Wheels||Front: 6" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
|Maximum Speed||Up to 5 mph (Optional: 6 mph)|
|Ground Clearance||3" (frame center)|
|Overall Length||35.5" without foot riggings|
|Seating Sizes||TRU-Balance® 3
Synergy®/Static: W: 10-22" D: 10-22"
Power Tilt: W: 12-22" D: 12-22"
Lift & Tilt: W: 12-22" D: 12-22"
|Seat-to-Floor Heights||TRU-Balance® 3
Power Tilt8: 17.5-19.5"
Lift & Tilt8: 18-20"
|Battery Weight||38 lbs.|
|Available Electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
|Battery Charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor Packages||4-Pole 5 mph 1 or 4-Pole 6 mph 2|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base Weight||138 lbs.|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 3:
Single Power (K0856/K0857)
Multiple Power (K0861)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.