ResMed AirCurve 10 ST with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
Call For Pricing!
- AirCurve 10 S Owners Manual
|Operating Sound Level||27 dBA|
|Pressure Range||4 - 25 cmH2O|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with a backup rate that provides exceptional patient ventilator synchrony so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated, reducing the work of breathing. Ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation, when alarms are not required. Comes with ClimateLineAir heated tubing.
Available to all AirCurve 10 users, myAir is an easy-to-use web program that syncs up with your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and helps you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Enhanced design features like an upright design that takes up less of your bedside table and color LCD screen with intuitive menus make the AirCurve 10 series simple to use.
- The quiet enhanced Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
|Size (Approx)||BiLevel with Chamber = 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
External Power Supply = 5.50 x 1.88 x 1.25 Inches
|Weight (Approx)||BiLevel with Chamber = 2.75 Lbs
External Power Supply = 1.30 Lbs
|Therapy Modes||CPAP, BiLevel S, BiLevel ST-A|
|Pressure Range||4-25 CM H2O|
|Ramp||Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|Ramp Start||4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|Sound Levels (Average)||26.6 dBA|
|Altitude Adjustment||Automatic Up To 8500 Feet|
|Auto On/Off||Yes, SmartStart & Stop|
|Comfort Technology||Easy-Breathe, EPR (Depending on Current Device Mode)|
|Rainout Reduction||ClimateControl with optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing|
|Filters||Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.