ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Operating Sound Level||Pressure Range||Water Chamber Capacity||Warranty|
|Weight 2.75 lbs.||Operating Sound Level 26.6 dBA||Pressure Range 4 - 20 cmH2O||Water Chamber Capacity 380 mL||Warranty 2 Year Limited|
Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges.1,2 That's why we created the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – the first sleep apnea therapy device designed to provide female-specific therapy. Combined with stylish ResMed for Her masks, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her machine delivers a complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women. This self-adjusting device also has an integrated humidifier and the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimize your comfort.
Unique treatment for women
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed's AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is tailored to meet the special needs of women.
ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen's back light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
|Machine Type||Auto CPAP|
|Dimensions||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Noise Level||26.6 dBA|
|Ramp||0-45 min. (5 min. increments)|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm/H2O|
|Passover Cool Humidifier||Available|
|Can Use A Battery||Yes|
|Mask Off Alert||Yes|
|Included In Box||CPAP machine, HumidAir™ humidifier, CPAP Tubing, carrying bag, user manuals, SD data card|
|HCPCS Reimbursement Code||E0601,E0562|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.