ROHO® CONTOUR SELECT® Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Cushion Cover
- Repair Kit
- Hand Inflation Pump
- Pocket for Cover
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion.
|Weight 3 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 2.25"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
The CONTOUR SELECT Cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.
|Medicare code||E2624 and E2625|
|Includes||CONTOUR SELECT Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty Cover available.|
|Construction||flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Height||Approximately 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm to 4.25 in. / 10.5 cm without load; range due to varying heights of cells.|
|Widths||15 in. / 41 cm to 24.5 in. / 62.5 cm|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs./1.4kg (based on size CS99C)|
|Weight Limit Description||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 36-Month Limited Warranty, Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty|
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with the CONTOUR SELECT Cushion:
IFC Clip, Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield or ROHO Cushion Retainer.
- Cushion: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.