ROHO® ENHANCER® Dual Compartment Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
The ENHANCER Cushion uses positioning in a uniquely designed two-manifold system for enhanced midline channeling of the femurs, lateral stability and skin/soft tissue protection.
|Weight 3 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 2.25"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
Multiple Cell Heights
Unique contoured surface provides for channeling of the legs and enhances lateral stability and body positioning.
Adjustable and Adaptable
ROHO’s DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and adapting to the shape of an individual.
The ENHANCER Cushion provides positioning with a multiple cell height, two-compartment system that allows the individual to adjust the interior bucket seat section for reduced pressure on the ischia while adjusting the two outer perimeter rows for enhanced stability and positioning.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
Proven with over 40 years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with the ultimate in skin and soft tissue protection. The ENHANCER Cushion provides an adjustable, low friction/shear environment that helps protect against pressure ulcers.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.
|Medicare code*||E2624 and E2625|
|Construction||flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Includes||ENHANCER Cushion, two-way stretch cover with non-slip bottom, hand infl ation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty Cover available.|
|Height||Approximate range (due to varying cell heights): 2.25 in. to 4.25 / 5.5 cm to 10.5 cm without load.|
|Width||14.75 in. / 37.5 cm to 20 in. / 50.5 cm|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs. / 1.4 kg (based on size ENH99C)|
|Weight Limit||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 24 Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.|
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with the ENHANCER Cushion:
Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield or the ROHO Cushion Retainer
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.