ROHO® HIGH PROFILE® Sensor Ready® Cushion with Smart Check®
Pictures May Show Upgrades
ROHO HIGH PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion with Smart Check
|Weight 3.25 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 4.25"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
With Smart Check you have ROHO’s industry leading skin protection plus you get real-time feedback to ensure proper cushion inflation range with the push of a button. Smart Check is a tool to check and easily maintain your ROHO cushion and give you the ability to store your recommended ROHO inflation range.
The ROHO HIGH PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.
Comes standard with a quick disconnect port that allows the cushion to connect to Smart Check; the world’s first personal electronic cushion security device, that is used to set up and monitor an individual’s inflation range.
The cellular design allows the cushion to track movements of the body and constantly conform to it. The cells adapt to meet unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs throughout the day.
Proven with over forty years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
ROHO Sensor Ready Cushion with Smart Check is appropriate for individuals who:
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry; up to approximately 3 in (7.5 cm) for HIGH PROFILE
|Medicare code*||Cushion Only: E2622 and E2623|
|Construction||Cushion: Flame-resistant, black neoprene made without latex; Standard Cover: Two-way stretch top with a non-skid bottom. Heavy Duty Cover: fluid resistant with non-skid bottom.|
|Includes||HIGH PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, operation manual, product registration card. Heavy Duty Cover option available.|
|SKU||1RxxxxH-CA-SR (with Standard Cover)
1RxxxxH-CH-SR (with Heavy Duty Cover)
|Height||Approx. 4.25 in. / 10.5 without load cm|
|Widths||11.5 in. / 29 cm to 23.5 in. / 42 cm|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3.25 lbs. / 1.5 kg (based on 1R99C)|
|Weight Limit Description||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 24 month limited warranty.
Cover: 6 month limited warranty.
Smart Check: 24 month limited warranty.
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with the HIGH PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion:
Smart Check, Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield and Cushion Retainer
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
- Smart Check: 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.