ROHO® Hybrid Elite Sensor Ready® Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
The stability of foam. The protection of air. All in one.
|Weight 3 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 4.25"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR Cushion combines the skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. This cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fitting cushion insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area giving the individual skin/soft tissue protection that ROHO is known for.
The individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the ROHO Hybrid Elite SR cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite SR cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Confidence and Independence available only with Smart Check:
Take the guesswork out of checking the inflation level of your cushion. Even as your body changes, the optional Smart Check allows you to verify the inflation level to ensure optimal performance and protection.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR Cushion is appropriate for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury(including deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2. in. / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base, foam insert, and air-filled insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
|Medicare code||E2622 and E2623|
|Construction||ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert (cushion insert) made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) with nickel-plated brass inflation valve. Contoured foam base made of fluid-resistant polyeth|
|Includes||Hybrid Elite SR Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.|
|Height||4.25 in. / 11 cm.|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs / 1.4 kg|
|Weight Limit Description||500 lbs / 225 kg|
|Weight Limit Description||There is a weight limit of 500 lbs. (225 kg), and the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 24 Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.|
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.