ROHO® LOW PROFILE® Dual Compartment Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues.
|Weight 2.5 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 2.25"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).
Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.5 lbs/1.1 kg (1R99LPC). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.
Based on over forty years of research and individual experience, our patented ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of an individual.
The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE® allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
All postural adjustments are made while the individual is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
|Medicare code*||E2624 and E2625|
|Construction||flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Includes||LOW PROFILE Dual Compartment Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover is available.|
|Widths||14.74 in. / 37.5 cm to 20 in. / 50.5 cm|
|Height||Approximately 2.25 in / 5.5 cm without load
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 2.5 lbs. / 1.1 kg (based on 2R99LPC)|
|Weight Limit||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
|Warranty||Cushion: 24 Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.|
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with the LOW PROFILE Dual Compartment Cushion:
Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield and ROHO Cushion Retainer
- Cushion: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover: 6 Months Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.