Roho Prodigy Mattress Overlay System
The ROHO PRODIGY Mattress Overlay System provides an individualized fit in order to protect skin and soft tissue from breakdown.
|Weight Capacity 300 lbs||Length 80"||Width 36"||Height 3.5"||Warranty 1-Year Limited|
A non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive, full support surface, PRODIGY is intended to conform to an individual’s shape to provide skin/soft tissue and deep tissue injury protection. Flexible, interconnected air cells can be adjusted to match the individual’s body contour. Each of the three sections can be adjusted separately to address specific, changing needs.
- Adjustable to shape and weight and to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Promotes a comfortable environment to assist with pain management.
- Zoned – Three sections each 36 in. × 27.5 in. (91.5 cm × 70 cm).
- Accommodates other positioning devices beneath the overlay.
- Segmented for use in positions other than 180°.
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area.
- Provides 3 in. (7.5 cm) of immersion.
- Does not use electricity (no noise or heat from a pump, no issues transporting patient’s bed).
- Sections can be easily cleaned and disinfected and may be patched to extend use.
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected.
- Can be re-used with multiple individuals.
|Medicare code*||E0197: Group 1 Support Surface|
|Construction||flame-resistant polyvinyl chloride, DEHP-free|
|Includes||PRODIGY Mattress Overlay sections (3 sections snap together for a complete system), operation manual, dual action hand pump, repair kit, overlay straps, product registration card|
|Height||3.5 in. / 9 cm without load|
|Width||36 in. / 91.5 cm|
|Length||81.75 in. / 207.5 cm|
|Weight||9.5 lbs / 4.3 kg|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs / 136 kg|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.