Roho Sofflex 2 Mattress Overlay System
The ROHO® SOFFLEX® 2 Mattress Overlay is a cost effective solution for different care settings while providing superior skin/soft tissue protection.
|Weight Capacity 330 lbs||Length 80"||Width 36"||Height 3.5"||Warranty 1.5-Year Limited|
The ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay is a non-powered, airfilled, adjustable, zoned, reactive, full support surface that is intended to conform to an individual’s shape to provide skin/soft tissue and deep tissue injury protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing. The SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay provides individualized pressure, shear and friction management through force redistribution to an individual’s shape.
Flexible, interconnected air cells can be adjusted to match the individual’s body contours, providing individualized therapy and critical skin protection. The SOFFLEX 2 has three sections for an individualized fit. Each of the three sections easily snap together to form a complete mattress overlay and can be adjusted per section to address the specific needs of the individual’s body shape and size.
- Zoned. Three sections, each can be set at individual pressure preference
- Adjustable air cells adjust to shape and contour the body
- Non-powered. Requires no external power source
- 330-lb weight capacity
- Durable Flame-retardant Polyurethane material can be easily cleaned with soap and water
- 12-month limited warranty
|Includes||SOFFLEX 2 cell pad (3 sections), operation manual, product registration card, dual action hand pump, repair kit, overlay straps.
ROHO® Reusable Mattress Overlay Enclosure Cover.
|Height||3.5 in. / 9.0 cm without load|
|Width||36.0 in. / 91.5 cm|
|Depth||81.75 in. / 207.5 cm|
|Weight||6.5 lbs / 2.9 kg|
|Weight Limit||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Warranty||Mattress Overlay: 18 Month Limited Warranty
Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1.5 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.