Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Owner's Manual
The Scalamobil offers an easy and efficient mode of transportation for moving up and down stairs.
|Climbing Speed||Range||Max. weight of the person||Product Weight|
|Climbing Speed 6 - 19 steps/min||Range Up to 300 steps||Max. weight of the person 140 kg (308.6 lbs)||Product Weight 25 kg (55.1 lbs)|
Every single step is an obstacle if you are no longer able to independently climb stairs due to illness or disability – be it at home, at the doctor’s office, in public buildings or when visiting friends and relatives. The new scalamobil makes difficult routes accessible again: It doesn't matter whether stairs are steep, narrow or windy, whether they are made from wood, stone or carpeted: scalamobil easily and smoothly climbs all stairs. And it is simply and safely operated with little effort. scalamobil is suited to most common models of wheelchair. A special bracket simply has to be fitted on the wheelchair and scalamobil is fixed to this in just a few steps. The benefit: The wheelchair driver does have to move in and out of the seat.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.