SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator w/ autoSAT + Additional Battery
The SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the only portable oxygen concentrator going up to 3 liters per minute in a lightweight unit. Unlike other concentrators, the Eclipse weighs only 15 lbs!
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|Weight 15 lbs||Liters Per Minute 1-3 Continuous 1-9 Pulse||Sound Level 40-48 dB||Length 12.3||Width 7.1||Height 19.3||Warranty 3 Year Limited|
This lightweight Portable Oxygen Concentrator from SeQual introduces an exciting new concept in Oxygen Concentrators - The ECLIPSE ! The industry's first portable oxygen concentrator capable of producing up to 3 lpm of continuous flow oxygen , yet still small enough to plug directly into the 12v power outlet in your car or take on a plane . The Sequal Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator has now been FAA approved for in-flight use.
For pulse-dose , the Eclipse has settings from 1-9 lpm . For times when your aren't near a power source, the Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator brings along it's own power - the internal power-pack supplies over 2 hours of battery power !
The Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator weighs 17 pounds with the power pack installed, or just 15 without the battery-pack. With the telescoping handle and smooth-rolling wheels, it's easy to take with you everywhere! The Sequal Eclipsemeasures 19"x12"x7".
- 1 power-pack battery
- AC Power cord
- DC (car) power cord
- low-profile cart with telescoping handle
- comprehensive 3-yr warranty
- CAR CHARGER NOW INCLUDED!
- Up to 3 LPM continuous flow oxygen
- Pulse Settings 1 to 9 LPM.
- Runs on house hold current, DC from an auto accessory plug outlet and its own rechargeable battery
- Size 19.3 H x 12.3 W x 7.1 D inches
- Weight with battery 17.4 lbs
- Weight without battery 15 lbs
- Power uses 48 watts@ 1.0 LPM 85 watts 6 pulse
- Oxygen concentration 91 to 93 %
- Operation temperature 50 F to 104 F
- Altitude operating range 0 to 13,123 Feet
- The Eclipse is equipped with an Oxygen Monitor. (OCI)
|Size||Height: 19.3"||Depth: 7.1"||Width: 12.3"|
|Oxygen Flow||Continuous flow settings : 0.5 to 3.0 (0.5 liter increments) Pulse flow settings : 16 to 96 (16mL increments)|
|Oxygen Concentration||90% + 3% @ sea level|
|Oxygen Output Pressure||5.0 psig (34.5 kPa) nominal|
|Trigger Sensitivity||adjustable between -0.125 cm H2O to -0.40 cm H2O|
|Sound Level||48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow Mode, 40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting|
|Battery Life||2 Hrs @ 2.00 LPM 1.3 Hrs @ 3.00 LPM 5.2 Hrs @ 2.00 Pulse 3.5 Hrs @ 6.00 Pulse|
|Power||AC Operation : 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz DC Operation : 12 V nominal Power Cartridge (Battery) : Quantitiy (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 grams of equivalent lithium content NOW COMES WITH CAR CHARGER|
|Power Cartridge Duration||Pulse Flow Setting : 5.2 hours at 2.0 pulse dose setting,12bpm 3.5 hours at 6.0 pulse dose setting,12bpm Continuous Flow Setting : 2.0 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow|
|Power Cartridge Recharge Time||1.8 to 5.0 hrs, dependent upon the flow recharge time setting to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge|
|Back Up Alarm Power||9 Volt battery|
|Alarms||Loss of power Low Power Cartridge Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output Oxygen flow outside normal limits No inspiration detected in Pulse Flow Mode Unit Malfunction|
|User Controls||ON/ OFF switch Flow adjustment buttons Continuous/ Pulse Flow button|
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on Device
- 6 Month Limited Warranty on Batteries
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.