Span America Custom Care Convertible LAL
An affordable option that can treat stages I-IV
|Weight Capacity 350||Length 80"||Width 36"||Height 7"||Warranty 5 Years|
The Custom Care Convertible LAL pressure redistribution surface is designed to help clinicians provide excellent patient care on both flat deck and recessed deck frames, facility wide. The Custom Care® Convertible LAL surface offers Span-America’s low-air-loss therapy design for maceration control. A leading wound care journal documented its unmatched performance in the removal of excess moisture within the microclimate. The Custom Care® Convertible LAL air delivery system features Span-America’s exclusive non-collapsible "Air Diffusion Matrix", which maximizes removal of excess moisture from the user's skin without the inherent compromises often found in typical low air loss surfaces. Moisture passes in vapor form down through the coverlet, where the continuous incoming air current within the unique "Air Diffusion Matrix" takes it away before it can re-form as liquid.
- Effective for treatment of Stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Effective pressure transfer through Geo-Matt surface geometry and dual heel protection
- Reduced maceration through continuous airflow via Air Diffusion Matrix layer
- More effective powered therapies through the Star Chamber design
- Easy-to-use control unit with quick-connect air lines and push-button therapy selection
|Model #||Custom Care APM LAL|
|Dimensions||80"L x 36"W x 7"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb.|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.