Span America Custom Care Convertible LAL
An affordable option that can treat stages I-IV
The Custom Care Convertible LAL pressure redistribution surface is designed to help clinicians provide excellent patient care on both flat deck and recessed deck frames, facility wide. The Custom Care® Convertible LAL surface offers Span-America’s low-air-loss therapy design for maceration control. A leading wound care journal documented its unmatched performance in the removal of excess moisture within the microclimate. The Custom Care® Convertible LAL air delivery system features Span-America’s exclusive non-collapsible "Air Diffusion Matrix", which maximizes removal of excess moisture from the user's skin without the inherent compromises often found in typical low air loss surfaces. Moisture passes in vapor form down through the coverlet, where the continuous incoming air current within the unique "Air Diffusion Matrix" takes it away before it can re-form as liquid.
- Effective for treatment of Stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Effective pressure transfer through Geo-Matt surface geometry and dual heel protection
- Reduced maceration through continuous airflow via Air Diffusion Matrix layer
- More effective powered therapies through the Star Chamber design
- Easy-to-use control unit with quick-connect air lines and push-button therapy selection
|Model #||Custom Care APM LAL|
|Dimensions||80"L x 36"W x 7"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb.|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.