Span America PressureGuard Easy Air LR
All of the most needed features in one surface. Ideal for users with Stage I or IV Pressure Ulcers
|Weight Capacity 350||Length 80"||Width 35"||Height 7"||Warranty 2 Years|
Low-air-loss Therapy with Alternating Pressure or Lateral Rotation All of the most needed features in one surface. Start with the popular PressureGuard® Easy Air™, the low-air-loss surface independently documented to outperform every leading low air loss system in moisture removal. Add the alternating pressure and lateral rotation modalities found in the effective PressureGuard APM2. The result: The most versatile, multi-modality surface on the market. Remarkably, it does so with none of the compromises low air loss users have come to accept, thanks to its exclusive Air Diffusion Matrix technology and PressureGuard air/foam design. Easy Air LR won't lose inflation in a power outage. Its stable surface won't "swallow up" the user. And its Safety Edge™ won't collapse like air-only mattresses can, making transfers safer. It won't make the user too hot or too cold, either. Ultra-simple to set up, clean and use. Comfort level is adjustable. "On/off" buttons control air flow and alternating pressure/lateral rotation/ float feature.
- Science. Exclusive design documented best among leading low air loss systems in minimizing excess moisture and maceration.
- Simplicity. Ease of operation and cleaning make it equally user-friendly in facility or at home.
- Safety. Minimizes risk associated with transfers, edge-of-bed / entrapment issues, and power loss.
- Skin Integrity. Unequaled combination of pressure management, shear-reduction, moisture control, and heel protection.
- Dial-controlled comfort / weight setting.
- “Air Flow” control (On or Off) independent of “Therapy Mode” (Alternating or Static).
- Separation of Comfort and Air Flow controls allow adjustability for comfort with no adverse effect on moisture removal.
- Does not deflate during power outage.
- Fast, easy set-up and transport. Wipes clean.
|Dimensions||80"L x 35"W x 7"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb.|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.