Span America PressureGuard Easy Air LR Rental
Rental picture may not depict actual item.
- What's Included
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
Low-air-loss Therapy with Alternating Pressure or Lateral Rotation All of the most needed features in one surface. Start with the popular PressureGuard® Easy Air™, the low-air-loss surface independently documented to outperform every leading low air loss system in moisture removal.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Disassembles N/A||Weight Capacity 500 lbs||Sleep Surface 80" x 36"|
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
Low-air-loss Therapy with Alternating Pressure or Lateral Rotation All of the most needed features in one surface. Start with the popular PressureGuard® Easy Air™, the low-air-loss surface independently documented to outperform every leading low air loss system in moisture removal. Add the alternating pressure and lateral rotation modalities found in the effective PressureGuard APM2. The result: The most versatile, multi-modality surface on the market. Remarkably, it does so with none of the compromises low air loss users have come to accept, thanks to its exclusive Air Diffusion Matrix technology and PressureGuard air/foam design. Easy Air LR won't lose inflation in a power outage. Its stable surface won't "swallow up" the user. And its Safety Edge™ won't collapse like air-only mattresses can, making transfers safer. It won't make the user too hot or too cold, either. Ultra-simple to set up, clean and use. Comfort level is adjustable. "On/off" buttons control air flow and alternating pressure/lateral rotation/ float feature.
- Science. Exclusive design documented best among leading low air loss systems in minimizing excess moisture and maceration.
- Simplicity. Ease of operation and cleaning make it equally user-friendly in facility or at home.
- Safety. Minimizes risk associated with transfers, edge-of-bed / entrapment issues, and power loss.
- Skin Integrity. Unequaled combination of pressure management, shear-reduction, moisture control, and heel protection.
- Dial-controlled comfort / weight setting.
- “Air Flow” control (On or Off) independent of “Therapy Mode” (Alternating or Static).
- Separation of Comfort and Air Flow controls allow adjustability for comfort with no adverse effect on moisture removal.
- Does not deflate during power outage.
- Fast, easy set-up and transport. Wipes clean.
|Dimensions||80"L x 35"W x 7"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb.|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
Rentals can be returned at one of the locations below.
We also offer rental pickup option for customers in our service area customers (fees apply).
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.