Span America Span-Care Convertible Air Mattress
An affordable option that can treat stages I-IV
|Weight Capacity 400||Length 80"||Width 36"||Height 7"||Warranty 5 Years|
Span-Care convertible for pressure injury prevention in at-risk patients, early intervention of existing pressure injuries, or when a step-down surface is called for. Its self-adjusting system of synchronized air cylinders and pressure relief valves provide the correct level of immersion and envelopment for any user. Adjustable comfort settings, audible low pressure alarm and a timed auto-firm mode ensure maximum usability. Span-Care convertible delivers an unmatched combination of extreme patient comfort, crucial safety and stability, proven pressure management and maintenance-free reliability. The cover’s enhanced features include the unique design of the anti-microbial bi-directional stretch cover made with Span’s superior LifeSpan® fabric. LifeSpan® is extremely durable and cleanable and delivers outstanding resistance to chemical breakdown caused by bleach and other harsh disinfectants with its polycarbonate-fortified coating.
- Effective for treatment of Stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Alternating Pressure Therapy for pressure redistribution
- Redistributes Pressure, reduces heat and moisture build up
- Push Button Therapy With Adjustable Comfort Settings
- Provides Stability Without Any Friction Build Up
|Model #||Custom Care APM LAL|
|Dimensions||80"L x 36"W x 7"H|
|Weight Capacity||400 lb.|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.