Stander EZ Fold N' Go Walker
The EZ Fold N' Go Walker from Stander features a lightweight, foldable, yet heavy duty, design which has a weight capacity of 400 pounds. When unfolded, the EZ Fold N' Go Walker is just 22” wide.
- Stander 4300 EZ Fold N' Go Walker
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|User Height||4'10" - 6'8"|
The EZ Fold N' Go Walker from Stander features a lightweight, foldable design which has the heavy-duty capacity to carry 400 pounds. When unfolded, the EZ Fold N' Go Walker is just 22” wide, making maneuvering a breeze in your home or out at the mall for a day of shopping. With 6" swivel wheels, staying mobile is even easier. When folded, this walker fits easily into the back seat of even the smallest car or storage space. Coming in three attractive colors to match any mood, the EZ Fold N' Go Walker will keep you stylish and independent.
- Recommended for user height: 4'10" to 6'8"
- Quickly and easily folds up for storage in small spaces
- 6" swivel wheels for added maneuverability
- Weighs just 8 pounds
- Three stylish colors to choose from
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Collapsed Dimension||36" H x 5.25" W x 8" D|
|Open Handle Width||18"|
|Height Adjustment||32" x 38.5" for users 4'10" - 6'8"|
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty. If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, they will fix or replace your product.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.