Sunrise Medical JAY® J3® Wheelchair Cushion
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Outstanding stability wheelchair cushion with fluid or air inserts for skin protection
|Weight 4.5 lbs.||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Thickness 3.5"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The JAY® J3® wheelchair cushion provides outstanding stability and optimal pressure distribution for the client at high risk of skin breakdown, and offers the choice of JAY Flow® fluid or ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air inserts.
Contoured, Easy to Modify Base
The J3 features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J3 provides exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
Customizable Pelvic Loading Area
The J3's customizable Pelvic Loading Area sizes are selected separately from the wheelchair cushion width. This provides ideal forward and lateral stability, optimal immersion, and weight distribution that accommodate a broad range of client needs.
JAY Flow® Fluid or ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Air Inserts
The J3 may be ordered with JAY Flow fluid or ROHO DRY FLOATATION air inserts, which conform to each individual's shape, adjust to sitting positions, and ensure proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. The JAY Flow Field Variable option's fluid levels and ROHO DRY FLOATATION's air levels may be adjusted in the field to accommodate asymmetrical postures and changing needs.
Multiple Cover Options
J3 wheelchair cushions are available with the choice of three cover options:
- Stretch - allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- Microclimatic - dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant - helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
|Product Type||Foam & Fluid Cushion
Foam & Air Cushion
|Width Range||12" to 24"|
|Depth Range||12" to 24"|
|Product Weight||Fluid: 4.5 lbs. (16x18)
Air Dual Valve: 2.9 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam|
|Insert||JAY Flow™ fluid tripad
ROHO DRY FLOATATION® single or dual valve
|JAY Your Way Customizations Available?||Yes|
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.