Tridien Medical ReactiveAir Pro Alternating Pressure Mattress Rental
Rental picture may not depict actual item.
- What's Included
- Tridien Medical ReactiveAir® Pro Alternating Pressure Mattress
- ReactiveAir® Pro Control Box
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
The ReactiveAir® is a powered mattress with an alternating pressure pump and a network of foam-filled air cells. Ideal for users with Stage I or II Pressure Ulcers
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Disassembles N/A||Weight Capacity 500 lbs||Sleep Surface 80" x 36"|
Ideal for users with Stage I or II Pressure Ulcers
The ReactiveAir® is a powered mattress with an alternating pressure pump and a network of foam-filled air cells that provides uninterrupted therapy.
Our ReactiveAir® line of powered and non-powered mattresses offer self-adjusting dynamic therapy. ReactiveAir® adjusts to conform to the specific weight, shape, and contour of each patient, while the powered ReactiveAir® Pro additionally provides alternating pressure therapy.
The ReactiveAir® is a non-powered mattress with a network of foam-filled air cells that self-adjusts to the patient’s weight or position providing uninterrupted therapy. The mattress can be ordered with integrated raised side bolsters to assist in maintaining the patient in a centered, protected position.
ReactiveAir® Pro transforms the non-powered ReactiveAir® mattress into a powered system. Attaching the lightweight controller to the ReactiveAir® mattress, provides the enhanced benefit of alternating pressure therapy. The result is a dual functioning system that delivers continuous self-adjusting and alternating pressure therapies in one product.
- Eight horizontal foam-filled air cells offer self-adjusting support from the head to the lower legs
- Dual-layered, 5-zone convoluted foam topper improves patient comfort and pressure redistribution
- Uniquely-designed heel zone reduces pressures in critical heel section
- Firm perimeter assists in keeping the patient centered, provides side-of-bed seating support, and facilitates ingress/egress
- Articulation slots allow mattress to bend with bed frame
- Replaceable 4-way stretch cover is moisture vapor permeable and fluid proof
- Transport handles
- Non-powered bariatric models available in select sizes
- Standard dimensions: 36”x80”x7” with additional sizes available
- Controller for ReactiveAir® Pro adds alternating pressure therapy
|Dimensions, L x W x H||36 x 80 x 7 inches|
|Input Voltage:||110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
0.05A/ 10W Max
|Dimensions:||10" x 8.5" x 3.5"|
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
Rentals can be returned at one of the locations below.
We also offer rental pickup option for customers in our service area customers (fees apply).
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.