TriLift Ultra-Lite Carrier Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
No Straps, No Platform, More Ground Clearance and fits most vehicles.
TRILIFT is an innovative breakthrough in scooter and power chair transportation solutions. It’s small size and weight help to minimize interference with your vehicle’s operation. Trilift’s lifting capabilities are compatible with all scooters on the market today. Featuring smart and user friendly operation along with quick and easy disassemble for convenient storage.
- NO Straps, NO Platform
- MORE Ground Clearance
- Fits MOST Vehicles, Scooters & Power Wheelchairs
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile Unmatched by any other Lift
- Locks Automatically
- No Cumbersome Straps or Clamps to Mess with
- More Stable - You will hardly know it′s there even when driving on rough roads.
- Lowest Weight - Weighs half as much as a typical platform lift weighs making it easier to install or transfer from one vehicle
- The Most Ground Clearance - This advantage will allow you to load your scooter or powerchair in the garage and have enough clarence to back out into the street
- Simpler Design- One person can assemble and install in less time then what a conventional platform lift requires
- Less Maintenance - Simple and secure design almost eliminates service comebacks
- Easiest to Load - You will love its simplicity
How It Works?
- TRILIFT is built with 2 parts.
- The 1st part is the lift; It mount into a car receiver Hitch. The Lift has a male triangle that can go up and down.
- The 2nd part is the Bracket. It has a female triangle channel, to fit on the male triangle. the Bracket is custom designed to bolt-on the scooter, or wheel chair permanently.
- When pushing the lift down switch, the male triangle will go all the way down, close enough to the ground; Drive your scooter so that the female bracket on scooter, will fit on top of the male lift triangle.
- When you push the switch up, the lift will grab the bracket and the scooter and lock it together.
- With our patented triangular interlocking design Trilift will make your scooter transportation a breeze.
|Lift Height||42" - 55"|
|Lift Weight||42 lbs|
|Loading Capacity||Up to 145 lbs|
|Cycle Load Time||45 Seconds|
|Docking Bracket Size||7"|
|Docking Bracket Weight||8 - 15 lbs|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.