Triumph Mobility Rollz Motion Rollator/Transport Chair Duo
A Rollator and Transport Chair in one. The Rollz Motion is convenient and reliable.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|Weight w/o transport: 23.7 w/ transport: 31.86||Weight Capacity 275 lbs||User Height N/A|
Rollz brings you further. Always exactly what your need, when you need it. A modern rollator that converts into a comfortable transport chair at the flick of a wrist, and back again, of course. Be it for an outdoor activity, a long holiday, a treasured exposition or a shopping afternoon, this 2-in-1 rollator inspires you to keep on going without effort. The Rollz Motion folds into a compact package and fits into any car.
Safe, comfortable and uncommonly convenient
- Safe: Innovative drum brakes for safe and balanced braking
- Stable: Walking tall, steadily and supported between the ergonomic handgrips that are adjustable in height.
- Comfortable: Comfortable ride and natural
- Compact: The Rollz Motion is easily foldable into a compact package
- Manoeuvrable: Light steering and easy motion with the manoeuvrable front wheels.
- Convenient: Resting on a comfortable cushioned seat.
- Ease: Cross doorsteps and curbs easily with the curb assistance
|Seat height||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Handle height range||34 - 39" (86 - 99 cm)|
|Distance between rear wheels||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Seat size - Rollator||16.5 x 8" (42 x 20.3 cm)|
|Seat size - Transport Chair||16.5 x 15" (42 x 38 cm)|
|Overall width||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Overall length||24.8" (63 cm)|
|Depth folded||11.5" (29.2 cm)|
|Wheel diameter - Front||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Wheel diameter - Rear||12" (30.5 cm)|
|Weight capacity||275 lb (125 kg)|
|Rollator Weight||23.7 lb (10.6 kg)|
|Transport Chair Package Weight||8.16 lb (3.7 kg)|
- Lifetime Limited on Frame
- 5 Years on Brake Handles
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.