Travel Electric Wheelchairs
Published on: 3 months agoAre you a frequent traveller? If so, a travel electric wheelchair might be just what you need!
Travel electric wheelchairs can be folded or disassembled to be stored in a car or on an airplane.
They are much lighter and take up less space than a standard electric wheelchair.
Once disassembled, the heaviest part of these wheelchairs ranges from 35 to 75 pounds, and they can support a weight up to 275 pounds.
You may need a Electric Travel Wheelchairs if you are looking for:
- Portable electric wheelchair for easily transport in a vehicle
- Extensive maneuverability
- Range of less than 10 miles
- A part-time/secondary wheelchair for in home and outdoor use
You should NOT get Electric Travel Wheelchair if you are looking for:
- A full-time electric wheelchair for everyday use
- Sophisticated seating & positioning
- Driving range of more than 10 miles
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.