Shower & Bathroom Safety
Bathroom equipment can truly make a difference in the comfort and care of a disabled loved one. Sherman Oaks Medical carries different types of bathroom safety equipment for different purposes and disabilities. We carry everything from the most basic bedside commode to the most rehab shower commode chairs. Our rehab shower commodes can help make completing activities of daily living more simple, safe, and fast! Sherman Oaks Medical carries even the most basic bathroom safety equipment, such as Carex raised toilet seats and simple Eagle shower transfer benches.
- Rehab Shower Equipment and Chairs: Rehab Shower Chairs are chairs that are used to get the user to and from the shower. They are safe to use in the bath and are made from a tough steel frame to prevent rusting. The chair is also equipped with wheels and brakes, allowing the user to move independently or be pushed by a second party. In addition, the chair comes with swing-away footrests and removable armrests to simplify the task of transporting the user.
- Commode Chairs Commode chairs' main purpose is to give injured or disabled users an alternative to using the bathroom when walking becomes too difficult or dangerous. The chair comes with a waste bin attached to the bottom, which can easily be cleaned and reused. The chair is a practical and safe solution for injured users who cannot walk long distances but would like to maintain their independence.
- Raised Toilet Seats Raised Toilet Seats are an extra attachment to a regular toilet seat that gives users extra height and easier utilization. It is fit for those who have little mobility and find difficulty sitting and standing up from their seat.
- Shower Chairs, Seats, and Bath Benches Shower chairs allow users to sit while showering, beneficial for those who cannot stand for long periods and have little mobility. The chairs are very lightweight and durable, giving users the option to move the chair freely and without difficulty. The chair is made from aluminum and plastic, ensuring that the product will last long and avoid rusting. The Shower Chairs are equipped with drain holes to allow water to escape, rubber caps to keep the chair in place, and handles on the side to allow for easier gripping as users get in and out of the shower.
- Transfer Benches The main purpose of Transfer Benches is to allow users a means of transportation into the bathtub, allowing them to slide in safely. The bench sticks out from the side of the tub, allowing users to sit and slide themselves in.
- Shower Wheelchairs Shower, or Bathroom, Wheelchairs are designed for users who struggle to get to the restroom, ensuring they will be able to get in and out without risks of falling or injury. The chairs come with a hole in the seat, similar to Commode Chairs. They also come with wheels, letting users get to and from the shower easily.
Call our specialists now at 818-981-9906!
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.