Walking Aids , Canes & Rollators
Regardless of the type of Walking Aid you have in mind, Sherman Oaks Medical has something to meet your needs and guarantees your satisfaction. We are confident that we can help to find the perfect Walking Aid for you. The Walking Aid that will work best for you depends on your diagnosis and ambulation abilities. Look no further than Sherman Oaks Medical for all your Walking Aid needs!
- Walking Canes: The main function is to aid those who have trouble walking and performing day-to-day tasks. The cane can also assist with posture, stability, and support. The walking cane's handle comes in many different shapes, providing a variety of options for the user's comfort.
- Crutches: Crutches are typically used for those recovering from injuries, specifically leg injuries. The crutch helps with taking weight off the users' legs and gives better support to the user throughout their recovery process. Crutches are also a convenient alternative for users who cannot bring a wheelchair into a specific location but must remain in an upright position.
- Walkers: A walker is a tool for users who require extra stability and support while moving around. The walker has two handles on the side that the user must grip as they walk, allowing them to lean on and transfer their pressure onto the walker. Users have the option of choosing whether they want wheels on their walkers, which are always stationed at the front.
- Rollators: A Rollator is similar to a walker, however, it moves on wheels. The Rollator has three or four wheels, two handles on the side, and a seat in the middle. The seat is convenient for users who get tired after walking for long periods and need short resting periods. The Rollator is easy to maneuver because the wheels move in any direction.
- Knee Walkers: A Knee Walker has three or four wheels and is used as an alternative to walkers, rollators, and canes. The walker allows users to put a knee onto the platform while the other foot stays on the ground. This walker is best suited for those recovering from a leg injury who need to keep pressure off of their injured leg.
Call our specialists now at 818-981-9906!
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.