Walking Canes & CrutchesFilters
Factors to Consider when Purchasing A Cane or Crutches:
- The height of the cane: It is important to get the correct height, making sure the cane is not too tall or too short.
- The shape of the handle: Each user has a preference for what shape their cane's handle will be, as each style distributes weight differently.
- Weight of user: Most canes can hold up to 250 lbs, however, crutches can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Weight of cane or crutch: Some canes weigh less than a pound, making them very lightweight and easier to transfer around. Crutches can also weigh up to 4 pounds, and it is important to take into consideration if this is convenient for the user.
- Condition of user: It's important to consider cognitive function, coordination, physical fitness, upper body strength and user's surroundings when choosing a cane or crutches.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.