Carex Home Overbed Table
- Carex Overbed Assembly Instructions
The Carex Overbed Table provides individuals who need the assistance of a table, but are limited to their bed, with a compact and stable surface suitable for reading, writing, meals or snacks. Unlike most over-the-bed tables that evoke traditional hospital designs, the Carex Overbed Table boasts a stylish black frame and wood grain table that will blend in with any home decor.
Durable and safe, the Carex Overbed Table features telescoping height adjustments and a versatile tilting tray so users can modify the table-top to fit their comfort needs. A built-in lip helps prevent spills and in the event a spill does occur the table surface is easy to clean. Additional fitted Sure-Lock roller wheels prevent unwanted sliding and skidding on smooth floors.
- The Carex Overbed Table rolls easily over bed or chair to provide a convenient flat surface for those confined to bed or chair. It is ideal for reading, eating, computing, or working, providing a stable, flat surface for at-home assistance in productivity.
- The "C" shaped base is designed to allow the patient closer access while in a chair. It rolls as close as necessary making everyday activities like reading, computing, puzzles, knitting, or eating easy and convenient without the hassle of adjustment.
- The Carex Overbed Table is easy to assemble and allows height adjustment as well as adjusting between right- and left-handed use. It's an ideal rolling table to keep at your bedside or use with your wheelchair for everyday activities throughout the house.
- Compass Health Brands has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more independent lives.
- Table Width: 33”
- Table Length: 28-1/4”
- Table Debth: 20-1/4”
- Table Top Width: 16”
- Table Top Length: 33”
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Product Number: P567-00
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.