We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom or Special Order equipment
- Hospital Beds (All Types)
- Patient Lifts (Manual, Electric, Sit-To-Stand, & Transfer Aid)
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Manual Wheelchairs (All Types)
- Standard Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters (All Types)
- Walkers & Rollators (All Types)
- Electric Wheelchairs (All Types)
- Respiratory Equipment
- Sport wheelchairs
- Wheelchair cushions
- Lift Chairs (Both In-Stock & Builder Chairs)
- Bath safety equipment
- Mattresses (All Types)
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Return Policy for Portable Oxygen Concentrators
30 Day Return with 20% re-stocking fee. The Inogen At Home GS-100 must be in an UNUSED condition, in it's original box/packaging, with all accessories and manuals/instructions included inside. Customer is responsible for return shipping and cost. Customer responsible for lost or damaged item upon return shipping. Refund will be issued and approved after item is received and inspected by Sherman Oaks Medical Supplies.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.