Electric Wheelchair Repair
Sherman Oaks Medical has been serving our community since 1997. We are JCAHO accredited and RESNA certified to help you with all of your medical supply and equipment needs. Our experienced staff will repair electric wheelchairs from most manufacturers.
We are authorized repair center for Invacare, Pride Mobility (Jazzy), Permobil, Golden Technology, Drive, Shoprider, Merit Healthcare, Sunrise medical (Quicky), and Amigo Mobility Scooters and many more.
Some of the most common electric wheelchair repairs include:
- Casters and Forks
- Drive Wheels
- Joystick and Electronics
- Seat and Back Cushions
Electric Wheelchair Repair with Insurance
- Have your doctor send us a prescription
- We check your eligibility
- We check if we are a contracted provider for your insurance
- We send a technician for an estimate
- Some insurances will require an approval
- If your insurance qualifies we will provide you a loaner
- We order the parts for your equipment (takes 5-7 business days to arrive)
- We fix your equipment and return it to you (takes 2-4 business days)
Electric Wheelchair Repair with Private Pay
- We will give you a repair quote
- We order the parts for your equipment (takes up to 5-7 business days to arrive)
- We fix your equipment
To dispatch a repair technician, a $70 fee applies for about 20mi radius from our store
Sherman Oaks Medical Supplies employs highly trained repair technicians who have undergone countless hours of schooling and have many years of hands on experience to repair most problems from routine battery changes to troubleshooting a complex electrical problem.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.