Alltrack M Series Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair
- AllTrack Series Product Brochure
- AllTrack M3 Series Order Form
- AllTrack M3 HD (Heavy Duty) Order Form
- AllTrack M3 Series Owners Manual
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. - 450 lbs.|
|Top Speed||5.4 mph - 6.5 mph|
|Drive Range||14.5 miles|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
The Alltrack M Series is a mid-wheel drive power wheelchair from Amy Systems, and comes standard with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. A heavy duty (HD) version of the Alltrack M Power Chair is available, and has a weight capacity of up to 450 lbs.
The Alltrack M Electric Wheelchair is the preferred option for active users sharing their time between indoor and outdoor activities. This Mid-Wheel Drive power wheelchair allows the user to easily maneuver over day to day obstacles while providing unsurpassed stability provided by its suspension and exclusive 8” (205 mm) front casters (optional).
- short turning radius
- adjustable rehab seating
- low seat to floor height down to 15.75” (400 mm)
- PG Drives electronics
- 4-Pole (5.4 mph), 5.9 mph or 6.5 mph high speed German motors.
As part of the Alltrack family, it also comes with the Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D) with its GC3 technology that enhances the stability, mobility and comfort for the user.
The Alltrack M has a wide variety of options available, such as:
- 50° power tilt
- power recline with shear reduction
- 11" (280 mm) power elevating seat
- power elevating & articulating legrests or foot platform
- SMARTTRACK™ (assistive driving package)
- exceptional performance with specialty controls.
For information about Seating, Accessories, Customization, Demos, and other options, please feel free to give us a call (Contact Us) to speak with one of our professionally trained staff members. Sherman Oaks Medical can also have an evaluation performed for you by one of our highly experienced Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) who can help make sure you get the exact piece of medical equipment that fits your specific needs.
|HCPCS codes||K0848, K0856, K0861, K0850, K0858, K0862|
|Suspension system||GC3 (dual stage)|
|Ground clearance||3.5” (90 mm)|
|Base width||23.375” (595 mm) or 25.375” (645 mm)|
|Base length||35.125” (890 mm)|
|Turning radius||20” (510 mm)|
|Weight capacity||0-300 lbs (0-136 kg) (Standard) / 301-450 lbs (136-205 kg) (Heavy-duty)|
|Motor options (Maximum speed)||4-pole German 5.4 MPH (9 kmh) / 5.9 MPH (9.5 kmh) / 6.5 MPH (10.5 kmh)|
|Transport option||4 point brackets (Standard)|
|Battery type||Group 22NF or Group 24|
|Battery charger||8A, off board|
|Electronics (PG Drives)||VR2 (90 Amps), RNET (90 or 120 Amps)|
|Available with assistive driving package||Yes (Smart-Track technology)|
|Available with specialty controls||Yes (Switch-it, Stealth, ASL)|
|Fully modular rehab seat||Adjustable from 15” to 24” (380 mm to 610 mm) wide|
|Power seating options||Yes (custom available)|
|Seat to floor height range (with power tilt or seat lift)||15.75” to 19” (400 mm to 485 mm)|
|Seat to floor height range (with combo power tilt and seat lift)||18” (455 mm) or 18.75” (475 mm)|
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.