ArjoHuntleigh Sara Stedy Standing Transfer Aid
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Promote mobility, dignity and independence
|Lift Patient From Floor
Arjohuntleigh Sara Stedy Standing Transfer Aid
The Arjohuntleigh Sara Stedy Standing Transfer Aid is an easy to use patient transferring aid. The lift is non electric and only requies the user to stand up. Then the person helping will place the pads under the user to put them in a seated position. From here you can move the patient to another room, into a wheelchair, or to the side of the bed. A safe and easy to use solution for moving a patient around. Delivering enhanced flexibility across patient and resident demographics and clinical needs, the Sara Stedy range ensures a wide range of patients and residents can be safely and ergonomically positioned from a seated to a standing position with ease.
- INNOVATIVE PIVOTING SEAT OPENING: Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
- CAREGIVER HANDLE: Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
- CROSSBAR HANDLE: Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
- ENHANCED SEAT DESIGN: Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- KNEE SUPPORT: Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
- SAFE WORKING LOAD: Robust frame to hold weight up to 182kg (400 lbs)
- PEDAL-OPERATED CHASSIS LEGS: Easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- TOTAL-LOCK CASTORS: Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
|Front Base Height
|User Height Range
|4'11"- 6'6" (Standard) / 4'6"- 5'8" (Compact)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.