Barton Medical Convertible Chair Rental
- What's Included
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
Call For Availability: 818-981-9906
Please call to verify that we have this item in stock.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Folding||Footrests|
|123 lbs.||250 lbs.||17"||18"||No||N/A|
The H-250 Barton Positioning and Transfer System (PTS™). Tested and proven in hospitals and nursing homes, the system reduces the time and number of caregivers required to transfer a patient. Consistent and proper use of the system can lead to a dramatic reduction in injuries. PTS gives caregivers the ability to transfer a non-ambulatory or limited-mobility patient safely and easily. One caregiver can perform almost any lateral surface to surface transfer, whether it be from bed to stretcher, stretcher to exam-procedure table, bed to bed or other combinations.
- Performs the functions of stretcher, mobile chair and custom seating
- Designed to be used in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted-living centers, the I-series chairs offer myriad functions
- Comfortable seating and heavy-duty central locking and steering casters allow easy mobility that is safe for the patient and caregiver
- With specialized padding, patient is able to stay in the chair and out of bed for longer durations with reduced risk of pressure ulcers
- Customized features allow the chair to be set to the patient: adjustable head, leg and armrests, side supports, height adjustable
- Tilt-in-space capability
- Trendelenburg position feature
- Allows for lateral transfers with one caregiver in conjunction with the Barton Positioning and Transfer System (PTS)
- Welded, seamless cushions help reduce infection control concerns
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.