Basic American Matrix 6100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Package
Provides you with advanced positioning at an affordable price point.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 157lbs.||Weight Capacity 450lbs.||Sleep Surface Width 36"||Sleep Surface Length 80"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
- Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
- Bed Goes Up To 27" High & 8.95" Low
- Advanced Positioning Allowing For Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, & Chair Position
- Sealed ball bearings in the joints provide maintenance-free continuous, silent operation
- Intuitive 2-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
- US Patent awarded design of high/low mechanism inside of the bottom of the mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria
- Synchronized high-low motors keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning
- Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of ownership
- Silver Solutions within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
|Product Type||Hospital Bed|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Height||8.95" - 27"|
|Maximum Back Angle||68°|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.