Deluxe Home Care Bed Rental
- What's Included
- Deluxe Hospital Bed
- Half Side Rails
- Joerns Bioclinic Foam Mattress
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
The Joerns bed is one of the only beds that raises the highest, allowing easy access to the user, and also lowers down to only 7" off the floor. This bed is ideal for long-term homecare use but is also a perfect option for people needing a short-term hospital bed as well.
Call For Availability: 818-981-9906
Please call to verify that we have this item in stock.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|No||500 lbs||35" x 80"|
Joerns UltraCare XT Long Term Care Beds are available for rent to all our local customers residing in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and many more local Southern California cities. We rent out only brand new or in great condition beds. All previously rented beds undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitation process before being put back in our rental fleet. The long-term home care beds come with an orthopedic foam mattress, independent head and foot boards, and a controller. The mattress can be upgraded to one of the many more comfortable and therapeutic choices for an upcharge. This long-term home care bed, bearing a user weight capacity of 500 lbs., has wide arched legs, which makes it great for getting wheelchairs, users lifts, etc. close up next to the bed for easy transfers. This bed also features a "Roll at Any Height" option, which allows the bed to be moved while set to any height between 7" and 30". The UltraLock wheels ensure safety and security while the bed is mobile.
- Underbed Clearance: 23 3/4"
- Maximum Back Angle: 65° to Horizontal
- Maximum Knee Angle: 35° to Horizontal
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle: 45°
- Sleep Surface: 35"W x 80"L
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Optional Short Side Rails: Additional $55
- ***Full Side Rails NOT AVAILABLE for this bed!***
Q: Does this bed offer full side rails?
A: No, the Joerns UltraCare XT only offers half side rails that go up by the head of the bed.
Q: What are the Trendelenburg and cardiac positions?
A: The Full and Reverse Trendelenburg position allows multiple positions of the bed to accommodate the needs of circulatory or respiratory users. Trendelenburg positioning makes many versatile, clinical positions possible to meet the needs of individual users.
The cardiac position can transform itself from a bed to a chair - and anywhere in-between. It is fully electric and is push button controlled with the hand pendant and/or optional footboard embedded controls. It provides infinite-positioning. This allows for the user to eat or watch television while in the hospital bed.
Q: Why should I choose this bed over the basic full-electric hospital bed?
A: The Joerns UltraCare XT offers much more features than the basic full-electric hospital bed. The Joerns UltraCare XT hospital bed is able to go up to 30" of height and as low as 7". This makes it easy for the user to get in and out of the bed on their own. The bed also offers a cardiac position, allowing the user to sit and eat or watch television while still being in the bed. All in all, the Joerns bed is much easier to use and will be much more comfortable for the user using the bed.
Side Rails Options
This bed only comes with half side rails.
Half Side Rails
1st Set Included with Rental
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed
- Covers from the shoulder to the head of the bed
- Easy one button rail drop down system
- Allows for the user to move in and out of the bed
Additional set of Side Rails For Legs $45/Month
Extension Kit Options
This bed comes in 80"x35", 84"x35" & 84"x42"
84"x35" Extension Kit + Mattress + Foam Bolster
- Provides extra sleep space for user's taller than 6'2"
- Pressure Prevention mattress protects against skin breakdown
- Specially designed PrevaMatt® foam bolsters are available to add length to your mattress surface
84"x42" Extension Kit + Mattress
- Provides extra sleep space for user's taller than 6'2" and a wider bed for added comfort
- Pressure Prevention mattress protects against skin breakdown
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Basic Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
For users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Two-layer construction provides pressure redistribution
- Precision-cut design top layer
- 250 lbs. Maximum Weight Capacity
Medline Advantage Contour 3.3 Support Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- The sculpted top layer has independent load-bearing cells that help reduce shear while creating airflow, for outstanding pressure redistribution, support and comfort.
- Three anatomic zones in top layer
- Super-soft sloped heel
Roho Sofflex 2 Air Mattress Replacement System
Ideal for users with Stage I or II Pressure Ulcers
- Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology allows for redistribution of pressure which provides protection for the skin and soft tissue.
- Three separate sections create a multi-zoned support surface, allowing for a more personalized fit and maximum adjustability.
- Inflation ports on side allow for quick & easy access and inflation to each section.
- The cover not only is fluid-resistant, but flame-resistant as well. The cover can easily be disinfected and cleaned without damaging or ruining the material.
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage II or III Pressure Ulcers
- Pressure adjustments available for customized comfort for the user (25%, 50%, or 75%).
- Manual fowler button is there to prevent bottoming out
- Dual layered & quilted nylon cover aids in the reduction of friction and shear
American National Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Domestic high strength mattress construction
- Fowler feature for seat inflation when head is elevated
- Dual modes of therapy
- Power consumption is kept at a minimum
- Lockout to eliminate unintentional settings change
- Caregiver is alerted by the sensor alarm if and when there is a kink in the hose or a leak in the mattress
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives the user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
- The trapeze can be added for rehabilitation needs and adjusts to accommodate most residents’ reach, with three working positions for greater flexibility.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Bed Width||35" (Standard), 39", 42"|
|Bed Height||7.5 to 30.5"|
|Maximum Back Angle||65°|
|Maximum Knee Angle||35°|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.