Dolomite Alpha Advanced Rollator
The Alpha is a special walker designed specifically for users that have to deal with the added complexity of walking with arthritic or stroke conditions.
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
The Alpha is a special walker designed specifically for users that have to deal with the added complexity of walking with arthritic or stroke conditions. The unique, adjustable forearm supports and braking system allow for maximum stability with minimum braking effort.
- Frame construction maximizes stability and encourages proper posture and balance
- Forearm supports adjust in angle, width and depth
- Individually adaptable handgrip can be adjusted in height and laterally in angle
- Unique brake grip is extremely easy to use and allows for limited hand dexterity.
|Width Inside Base Legs:||Distance between rear wheels - 24.5"|
|Height Adjustment:||Min. Handle Height - 37.5" Max. Handle Height - 46.75"|
|Width Inside Hand Grips:||12.25"-14.25"|
|Product Weight:||28.5 lbs.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||275 lbs.|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.