Eagle Health Shower Chair w/ Back, Arms, & Cut-Out Seat
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height|
|16.5 lbs.||350 lbs.||17.75"||14.75"||16" - 20"|
The 72331 Shower Chair from Eagle Health is an excellent choice for users with trouble standing for long periods of time in the shower. This Hip Chair is very easy and convenient to use, requiring no tools for assembly. The height of this shower chair can be adjusted between 16 - 20 inches to fit the needs of the user. A wide cut-out seat allows for easier personal cleaning while still sitting on the chair. The shower chair's seat is made from a blow-molded plastic with drain holes, and the back piece has a textured finish to provide more stability. The frame is constructed from high-strength, rustproof polished Aluminum with a user weight capacity of 350 lbs. The side handles provide the user with a safe & sturdy location to grip onto when sitting & getting out of the chair.
- Wide Cut-Out Seat allows for easier personal cleaning.
- Blowmolded plastic seat and back with textured finish
- Rustproof, high-strength, polished aluminum frame
- Adjustable height to fit user.
- No tools necessary for assembly.
- NOTE: Cut-out seat is not intended for over-the-toilet use. It's designed for personal cleaning purposes only.
- Seat Size: 17.75" x 14.75"
- Seat Height: 16" - 20"
- Base Width: 19" - 19.75" (From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
- Base Depth: 18.5" - 20.5"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.