Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out (Regular)
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height||Weight Capacity||Slide Distance|
Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-OutThe 77311 Sliding Transfer Bench from Eagle Health provides users who have limited mobility with an easy-to-use bench to transfer in & out of the bath or shower. The Bench seat glides smoothly over the polished, high-strength aluminum tubes which have a 400 lb. weight capacity, and the specially-designed sliding rings lock the seat at each end of the sliding rails. This Sliding Transfer Bench is designed with a wide Cut-Out seat which allows easier personal cleaning for the user. The durable frame is constructed from lightweight, rust-proof aluminum, and the height is adjustable to meet the specific needs of the user. The legs of this transfer bench are equipped with non-slip rubber feet for increased safety during bathing or showering. No tools are required to assemble this transfer bench!
Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Features:
- Specially-designed sliding rings lock the seat at each end of the sliding rails.
- Seat glides smoothly in and out of the bathtub or shower over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes.
- Wide Cut-Out Seat allows for easier personal cleaning.
- Rust-proof, lightweight aluminum construction.
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance.
- Comes with safety belt strap.
- No tools necessary for assembly.
- Replaces Items 61311 & 67311
- Seat Size: 17.75" x 14.75"
- Seat Height: 18.25" - 22.25"
- Base Length: 39" - 40"(From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
- Base Depth: 18.25" - 20"
- Max Tub Clearance: 18.5"
- Back Height from Floor: 32" - 36.25"
- Sliding Distance: 15"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.