Enhance Mobility Solax Transformer Automatic Folding Scooter
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Transformer User Manual.pdf
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 53 lbs||Weight Capacity 300 lbs||Turning Radius 55"||Top Speed 3.7 mph||Drive Range 13.7 miles||Warranty 12 Month Limited|
The Transformer is the only fully electric folding scooter in the USA. There is nothing else like it on the market. This easy to use, ultra portable electric scooter offers the ultimate in convenience. Offering Remote Control operation for opening and closing plus manual if required. The Transformer has a 300lb weight capacity and comes standard with a lightweight Lithium battery (13.5 Miles on a single charge).
- Remote Control
- Fully Automatic Folding & Unfolding
- Ultra Portable
- Perfect for Aircraft & Cruise Ships
- 300lb Weight Capacity
- 13.5 Miles on a Single Charge
- Lithium Battery
|Model:||S3021 Automatic Folding Scooter|
|Overall Length:||36.9" (0.93 m)|
|Overall Width:||18.1" (0.45 m)|
|Tires (Solid Wheels):||
Tire Size Front: 6" x 1.5"
Tire Size Rer: 7" x 2.36"
|Maximum Speed:||3.7 mph (6 km/h)|
|Safe Gradient/Maximum Gradient:||0-15°|
|Range Up To:||13.7 miles (20 km)|
|Turning Circle:||55" (1.4 m)|
|Weight (Without Battery Pack):||53 lbs (24 kg)|
|Colors:||Red, Yellow, Blue|
|Brake:||Intelligent, Regenrative, & Electromagnetic|
|Drive System:||S-Drive 45A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Seat Width:||17" (0.43 m)|
|Seat to Floor Height:||22" (0.56 m)|
|Battery:||Power Type/Lithium Battery|
|Battery Charger:||29.4V 2A|
12 months warranty from purchasing date (6 months warranty for battery)
Dealer is responsible for the repair or replacement from the parts when quality problems of Materials, manufacture or assembling comes out under the normal usage.
- Damages caused by improper operation and maintenance;
- Damages caused by irregular spare parts;
- Damages caused by accidents;
- Consumables are not covered by warranty such as the tires, bearings, bulbs etc.
- Damages caused by unauthorized refit of the scooter;
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods and earthquakes;
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.