Etac Molift Smart 150 Portable Electric Patient Lift
Light, foldable and transportable without tools
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 57 lbs.||Weight Capacity 330 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 10.6" - 66.1"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
Molift Smart 150 is designed to be easily wheeled and transported to where it is required. It is primarily suitable for use in home care, for travelling or to be easily stored away.
The lifting range of 27 – 168 cm (10.6" – 66.1") provides an excellent maximum lifting height and at the same time gets very low, facilitating lifting from the floor. Standard 4-point sling suspension ensures a comfortable and spacious lifting position for the user. Molift Smart 150 has been awarded for Design Excellence by the Norwegian Design Council.
Molift Smart 150 has a unique construction that distributes weight evenly and together with the compact footprint makes it easy to maneuver even in narrow spaces.
- 4-point suspension
- Ensures comfortable and more spacious hoisting position for the user.
- Lifts easily from floor
- Folds and unfolds easily
- Designed for homecare and travelling; no tools required.
- NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 AH Battery
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs|
|Product Weight||57 lbs|
|Lifts Patient from Floor||No|
|Max Lifting Range||66.1"|
|Min Lifting Range||10.6"|
|Base Width (Open)||36.4"|
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.