Flex-a-Bed 185 Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Package
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Flex-A-Bed Product Guide
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 200 lbs||Weight Capacity 400 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 38", 53", 60", 76"||Sleep Surface Length 74", 80", 84"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. It is a fully adjustable bed with head, foot, and Hi-Low height adjustability. The base can be raised and lowered with a touch of a button. This allows easy access for patient lifts - making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is made with 4" high-density foundation and the heavy-duty base is made with Advantech material that will not warp, break, or squeak. It is hand built in the USA by expert craftsmen, and comes complete with a 5-year warranty.
All returns on Flex-A-Beds will be charged a 15% restock fee. Mattresses are non-returnable, but can be shipped (at your expense) to the factory to be "re-conditioned" to a different firmness.
- Removable casters allow for 24" to 31" height range
- Innerspring mattress standard, upgraded mattresses available
- Extended bed length of 84" available
- Fully adjustable with just the touch of a button
|Dual King||2ea. 38"x80"||250-lbs ea|
|Max Floor to Mattress Height:||33"|
|Lowest Floor to Mattress Height:||26"|
- 5 Year Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.