Full-Electric Hospital Bed Rental
- What's Included
- Full-Electric Hospital Bed
- Side Rails of Your Choice (Half or Full)
- Basic Foam Mattress
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
All rental equipment must be returned by the due date or your rental will be automatically extended and paid with the credit card on the file.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers click here (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Yes||450 lbs.||36" x 80"|
Invacare Full-Electric Hospital Bed Rental
The Invacare Full-Electric Hospital Bed is our most popular rental bed. The rental is available to all local customers residing in Los Angeles and surrounding Southern California cities. Our rental beds are in great condition and all previously rented beds undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitation process. The bed rental includes a basic foam mattress and a pair of either half or full-side rails, making it a great hospital bed for home use. Upgraded mattress options are available for patients in need of a soft sleep surface or for skin protection. Please scroll down to view the mattress options.
About The Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed
The Invacare® Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver. The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
Invacare Full-Electric Hospital Bed Features:
- DC Low Voltage
- Bed Height: 15″ min – 23″ Max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Sleep Surface: 36″W x 80″L
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Q: What is the main difference between this bed and the semi-electric?
A: The full electric hospital bed offers a third motor that moves the whole bed up and down (height adjustment). With the semi-electric hospital bed, you would have to bend down and crank it manually to raise the hospital bed.
Q: If I like the bed, can I purchase it?
A: Yes. If you like the bed, we will apply the first month's rental and delivery charge to the purchase price of the bed.
Q: Is the bed compatible with a patient lift?
A: Yes, the hospital bed has an open bottom, allowing the patient lift easy access to roll in and out.
Q: What type of rails should I choose?
A: Half Side Rails are recommended for patients who are able to get in and out of bed on their own. Full Side Rails are recommended for people who are at risk of falling or suffering from Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Q: What bed sheets can I use with this bed?
A: Hospital beds are considered to be Twin Long beds, which means size 36" W x 80"L sheets will be required. We offer both a Fitted Bottom Sheet for $19.95 and a 3-piece Sheet Set, which includes the Fitted Bottom Sheet, a Top Sheet, and a Standard Pillowcase, for $45.95.
Side Rails Options
Choose between half-length side rails or full-side rails with your hospital bed rental.
Half Side Rails
Included With Rental
- Aids the user in getting in and out of bed
- Covers the area from the shoulder to the head of the bed.
- Allows for the user to move in and out of the bed alone.
Full Side Rails
Included With Rental
- Users cannot drop down the rails without assistance.
- Prevents the user from getting out of bed unassisted.
- Ideal for users with a high risk of falls.
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the user's risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Basic Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
Good for users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Firm Comfort
- High-quality 1.5 lbs. density foam yields durability, stability, and comfort in a one-piece construction
- For temporary, short-term use
Therapeutic Support Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- High-resiliency foam takes the shape of the user's body for a remarkable fit and comfort
- Individual castellated cells augment body contact to effectively reduce pressure
- Its fluid-resistant, four-way stretch cover protects the user's skin from wounds, damage, and other abrasions
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage II or III Pressure Ulcers
- Pressure adjustments are available for customized comfort for the user (25%, 50%, or 75%).
- The manual Fowler button is there to prevent bottoming out
- Dual-layered & quilted nylon cover aids in the reduction of friction and shear
American National Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Domestic high-strength mattress construction
- Fowler feature for seat inflation when the head is elevated
- Dual modes of therapy
- Power consumption is kept at a minimum
- Lockout to eliminate unintentional settings change
- Caregiver is alerted by the sensor alarm if and when there is a kink in the hose or a leak in the mattress
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives users the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
Bed Extension Kit & Invacare Soft Form Premier Mattress 84"
- Ideal for users with a height of 6'2" and above
- Combined with an 84" long Invacare Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress for added comfort.
Offset Trapeze Bar Rental
- It helps the user change positions while lying in the bed, and aids them to transfer from the bed to chairs with minimum attendant assistance.
- A wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions are available to maximize the user's accessibility.
- Weight Capacity of 168 lbs.
|Dimensions:||88"L x 15"-23"H x 36"W|
|Sleep Surface:||80"L x 36"W|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Patient Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Code Approval:||Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.