Golden Tech Compass HD GP620 Power Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Warranty|
|Weight 209 lbs.||Weight Capacity 450 lbs.||Turning Radius 20.00"||Top Speed 4.00 mph||Drive Range 12.00 Miles||Warranty 5 Year Limited|
The Golden Compass HD offers you a stable, center-wheel-drive platform and an articulating chassis for stability over tough terrain. A bigger, beefier version of the popular Compass, the Compass HD has a 450 lb. weight capacity, yet a modest 20-inch turning radius. It comes standard with a two-tone charcoal/grey captain's seat and our exclusive fold-flat seat hinge design for easy transport.
The Compass HD features front and rear height-adjustable seat posts, padded flip-up armrests, an easy-to-use sliding seat bracket and a fully adjustable footplate. With this lineup of features, the Golden Compass HD can take you to places you could only imagine!
- Standard two-tone captain’s seat with our exclusive fold-flat seat hinge design
- Optional seating includes ProFlex Seat and van/pan seat
- Exclusive slide seat mechanism for easy seat removal and attachment
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Adjustable head rest and armrests
- 75 amp peak Dynamic Shark controller standard
- Off-board charger
- Accessories available: elevating leg rests, specialty leg supports, swing-away footrests, footplate extender
- Seat color: Charcoal\Gray
- Uses 22NF batteries
- Model Number: GP620
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||450 lbs|
|TOP SPEED||4 MPH|
|HEAVIEST PIECE||101 lbs|
|MAXIMUM INCLINE RATING||6º|
|BATTERY CHARGE DISTANCE||12 miles|
|DRIVE TYPE||Mid Wheel Drive|
|MAXIMUM SEAT TO FLOOR HEIGHT||
|ADJUSTABLE ANGLE FOOTPLATES||Yes|
|FRAME TYPE||Heavy Duty|
|BATTERY CHARGER TYPE||Off Board|
|DRIVE WHEEL SIZE||10"|
|REAR CASTER SIZE||6"|
|BASE WEIGHT||101 lbs|
|STANDARD SEAT WEIGHT||51 lbs|
|BATTERY PACK WEIGHT||74 lbs|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERIES||155 lbs|
|CONTROLLER TYPE||Dynamic 75 amp Remote|
|TIRE TYPE||Foam Filled|
|EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE||No|
Consumer Limited Warranty
The following warranty is granted only to the INITIAL Consumer who has purchased our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies' Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service. This warranty supersedes all previous warranties for all power chair models.
The warranty covers the following power wheelchair models unless otherwise noted:
- Alanté Jr GP200
- Alanté GP201
- Alanté DX GP204
- Alanté LT GP215
- Compass GP600
- Compass GP601
- Compass Sport GP605
- Alanté Sport GP205
- Compass TRO GP615
- Compass GP620
- LiteRider PTC GP162
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
In the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
- Steel Frame*
- Frame Welds*
- Seat Post*
*The GP615TRO, GP620, GP204, GP215, GP205, and the GP162 are warranted for FIVE YEARS.
Thirteen- Month Limited Warranty:
For the period of thirteen months from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
- Caster Beam
- Anti-Tip Forks
- Caster Forks
For the period of thirteen months from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following drive train components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brake Assembly (electrical function only)
Note: An increase in operating noise of the motor/gearbox DOES NOT constitute a defect. With normal wear and tear, operating noise is expected to increase.
For the period of thirteen months from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
- Electronic Controller
- Battery Charger
- Wire Harness(es)
(excludes boot covers)
NOTICE: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger DOES NOT constitute a defect.
For the period of thirteen months from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following parts found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
- Seat swivel mechanism
- Rubber Components (excludes tires and all wear parts)
- Plastic Components (excludes body & all wear parts)
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Golden Technologies. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Golden Technologies, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
Golden Technologies does not provide warranty on any of the following items which may require replacement due to the normal wear and tear of day to day usage:
- Tires and Tubes
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Armrest Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Battery Cases
- Brake Pads
This warranty also excludes the following:
- Batteries (Please consult battery manufacturer for any implied warranty).
- Loss or theft of components.
- Damage caused by:
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage.
- Abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage.
- Commercial use or use other than normal.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without the specific consent of Golden Technologies.
- Exceeding the specified weight capacity of the unit.
- Accessories other than those supplied or approved by Golden Technologies.
- Failure to adhere to the product instructions.
- Acts of Nature, such as lightning strikes, earthquakes, etc….
- Circumstances beyond the control of Golden Technologies.
- ANY PARTS ALTERED OR REPAIRED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSON.
Warranty Service must be performed by an authorized Golden Technologies representative. Golden Technologies reserves the right to replace warranted part(s) with refurbished or new part(s) at our discretion. All labor charges, service calls, transportation costs or any other charge(s) associated with the installation of any warranted part(s) are the responsibility of the consumer. Warranty is for the replacement of the parts only and does not include freight for the replacement parts. Consumers are not to return any item(s) to Golden Technologies without prior written authorization. Any damages incurred while warranted part(s) are in transport are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Liabilities for consequential damages are excluded.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.